Youth club membership
Membership is £15 per year with subs of £3 per session.
(Accredited club helpers only pay £1 per child subs on the sessions they help out at).
Family Membership is £50 per year (2 adults and 2+ children).
Or if you would like to try us first, you are welcome to come along for up to 3 sessions – first session
- New club red T-shirt or club water bottle
- A minimum of 10 Saturday sessions per term
- Family rides
- Youth road rides – 10yrs+
- Access to our club bike-loan scheme
- British Cycling accredited Go-Ride coaches
- Annual club awards
- SE20 Cycles Discounts
Once you’re a member with us, in your first year you can get free British Cycling youth membership for Race Silver or a discounted Ride membership (use the same codes as for our adult members: Race Membership = NEWCMRA; Ride Membership = NEWCMRD).
For membership renewal, checking or updating go to RiderHQ
If you have any membership questions, contact: email@example.com