Youth club membership
Membership is £15 per year with subs of £3 per session.
(Accredited club helpers only pay £1 per child subs, on the sessions they help out at).
Family Membership is £50 per year (2 adults and 2+ children).
At the moment all sessions are free with subs being brought back next year.
Or if you would like to try us first you are welcome to come along for up to 3 sessions – free session
- New club red T-shirt
- A minimum of 10 Saturday sessions per term
- Family rides
- Youth road rides – 10yrs+
- Access to our club bike-loan scheme
- British Cycling accredited Go-Ride coaches
- Annual club awards
- SE20 Cycles Discount including 5% discount off new bikes, 12% discount off accessories and free bike check (1 x per year)
Once you’re a member with us, in your first year you can get free British Cycling youth membership for Race Silver, or a discounted Ride membership (use the same codes as for our adult members: Race Membership = NEWCMRA; Ride Membership = NEWCMRD).
For membership renewal, checking or updating go to Rider HQ
If you have any membership questions, contact: email@example.com